ACTober is a shared campaign of advocacy and promotion, overseen by the Alliance of Australasian Performing Arts Benevolent Funds (‘the Alliance’). Further information about the Alliance can be found at www.aapabf.org.
Use of the ACTober website (actober.com.au and/or actober.co.nz) warrants acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about the following, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ACTober website exists to provide a centralised hub of information on the six Actors’ Benevolent Funds in the Australian and New Zealand region. Any donations made through this website are overseen by the relevant Benevolent Fund and are subject to separate Terms and Conditions, made available at the time of donation.
- This website may only be used for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from using this website to publish, promote, disseminate or in any way otherwise undertake unlawful, harmful, defamatory, misleading or obscene actions or material. Such violation shall be at the determination of the Alliance or local authorities. Any breach of this term may result in legal action or the involvement of the authorities.
- The Alliance commits to taking all reasonable endeavours to ensure the information contained within this website is true and correct as at the date of publication, however the information contained within this website is subject to change without notice and while every effort is made to ensure it is accurate, may include typographical errors or inaccuracies.
- The Alliance is not liable for the accuracy of any information extracted or obtained from this website and subsequently published, printed, stored or used in any way by any User other than the Alliance and its member Benevolent Funds.
- Any commercial use or exploitation of the whole or any part of this website, including information contained publicly and/or data stored securely, is prohibited. Any breach of this term may result in legal action or the involvement of the authorities.
- Photos, videos and all other forms of digital media contained on this website, including this website’s source code, are property of the member Benevolent Funds and held on behalf of the Alliance and are not to be copied, manipulated or extracted without prior consent being granted in writing by the Alliance to the User.
- Use of this website and the Alliance’s services is at the sole discretion of the User. The Alliance accepts no liability for any computer viruses or damages incurred during the course of use. The Alliance encourages all Users to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure their safety when online.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 1st October 2020. The Alliance reserves the right to amend or make changes as necessary, without notice. Further donation will constitute acceptance of those changes